Office Assistant – keeping the office ticking
New PA/EA Jobs – 28th November 2022
New PA/EA Jobs – 23rd November 2022
Looking for a job ?
Graduate Assistant to an UHNWI
EA Role – Impressive Investment Company – Maternity Contract
WOW Private PA Job to UHNW Billionaire Family
Head of Operations - Outstanding Luxury Creative Co. - Opportunity to Travel the World
Ambitious Graduate – Outstanding Role, Huge Potential & Mouth-Watering Benefits
What Do Personal Assistants Do?
A Personal Assistant’s job is to help their boss make the best use of their time by dealing with administrative tasks. Job descriptions will vary between business or industry sector and will depend on the level of seniority of the PA.
Typically a Personal Assistant will support a board member, company director or senior management with administrative tasks, often on a one-to-one basis.
These might include:
- Organising and maintaining diaries and making business and personal appointments.
- Acting as gate-keeper, dealing with incoming emails and correspondence, phone calls and often communicating on behalf of an employer
- Liaising with clients and greeting visitors at the office
- Arranging travel, visas and accommodation
- Preparation and briefing before meetings
- Attending meetings and taking minutes
- Project management
- Conducting research, producing documents, briefing papers, reports and creating presentations
- Private work
- Office admin, including data management, accounts and filing.
- Occasional travel.
What Skills does a Personal Assistant Need?
Placing our Personal Assistant candidates in jobs where they will thrive is key to Knightsbridge Recruitment. Our recruitment consultants work closely with clients and candidates to ensure the perfect fit and meeting of skills. As a PA recruitment agency, we work with a huge range of businesses, from high-net-worth individuals, entrepreneurs and start-ups to very established firms in finance, luxury goods, the arts, tech and creative industries. Clients we work with typically look for the following skills when hiring a Personal Assistant:
- Good organisation and time management
- A strong work ethic and ‘can-do’ attitude
- The ability to prioritise and juggle various projects and multi-task
- A calm and unflappable attitude to working under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- The ability to take initiative, as well as follow instructions
- Reliability, discretion and an understanding of confidentiality issues
- First rate IT knowledge and range of software tools
How much do Personal Assistants get paid?
PA roles we recruit for:
If you’re looking to hire a Personal assistant, Executive Assistant, Private PA, Virtual Assistant or Office Staff please contact one of our recruitment consultants on 020 7468 0400 or email us. If you're looking to hire household staff, please contact our sister company Knightsbridge Household Staff.