High-flying finance company seeking a personable and forward-thinking HR Coordinator to join their extremely friendly, inclusive, sociable and fun team. With around 100 in the office, this is a really meaty role with great variety, based in gorgeous offices in the heart of the City.
As the HR Coordinator you will be getting involved with everything and anything:
• The go-to for all employees for any HR-related queries, building strong relationships
• End-to-end recruitment process, coordinating interviews, liaising with agencies
• Administration – employee benefits, learning & development initiatives
• Welcoming new employees and helping with their onboarding process
• Assisting with payroll
• Liaison with Head of HR and getting involved with lots of projects
They are looking for:
• Previous HR experience preferred, however there is no need to be CIPD qualified
• Inquisitive, proactive, “can-do” attitude
• Vivacious, upbeat and enthusiastic personality, able to get along with anyone
• Strong communication skills and high attention to detail
This is such a fabulous role for someone looking to fast-track their career in HR at the highest level. Huge perks and a very closeknit team. There is also great scope for progression within the company, they are looking for someone to grow with them. Interviewing ASAP – apply now!
Knightsbridge Recruitment is acting as an employment agency for this role. If you have registered with us previously please contact your consultant directly to apply. We specialise in PA, EA and Office Administration recruitment in London. Typical roles include Chief of Staff, EAs, PAs, Private PAs, Team Assistants and Office Managers across all industries.