An absolutely charming, down-to-earth UHNW couple are looking for a cultured, highly organised, switch-on, loyal and discreet Private PA to assist them with their busy and varied personal lives. No two days will be the same, so I need a PA who is agile and excellent at prioritising and planning ahead with gravitas and good judgment.
My clients have specific interests in the arts, opera, and charity. You would be working from an office in Chelsea and have daily contact both by phone and in person with the principals.
• Primary point of contact for the principals, screen and manage emails, handle phone calls, maintain effective communication with internal and external parties
• Efficiently manage principals’ daily schedule, coordinate appointments
• Arrange complex international and domestic private travel itineraries, flights, accommodation, transportation
• Manage two teams of domestic staff in the London home and country property and oversee the smooth running of both
• Assist with financial transactions, expense tracking, and liaise with financial advisers when needed
• Handle various personal tasks and errands, such as shopping, reservations, and medical appts.
• Organise and maintain confidential documents, files, and records, both in physical and digital formats
• Plan and coordinate family events, seasonal greetings, special occasions and social/shoot weekends
• Oversee properly related matters for a number of properties owned and rented out including utilities, maintenance, renovations and liaising with related contractors
• Manage relationships with vendors, service providers, and suppliers for the principal’s personal needs
• Adhoc projects
• 5 years plus previous PPA experience
• Degree preferred
• Experience working for UHNW or within a family office
• Must be happy in a small office environment
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Intelligence and confidence without ego
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office and calendar management tools
• Complete discretion and the ability to handle confidential information at the highest level
• Flexibility and adaptability to changing priorities
• Ability to lead a team whilst simultaneously being comfortable working independently with self-discipline
• Capacity to think on your feet, pre-empt situations and be one step ahead
• Knowledge of Chelsea/London, and its resources is a plus
We act as an employment agency for this role. Knightsbridge Recruitment specialise in Chiefs of Staff, EAs, PAs, Private PAs, Team Assistants, Receptionists and Office Managers across all industries. If you are already registered with us please contact your consultant directly. Due to the large number of applications we receive, unfortunately we are not able to respond to them all individually.