My client is a very sleek and creative Luxury Travel company catering for UHNW and high profile clients around the world. They are seeking a superstar Head of Operations / Operations Manager to oversee their small team of 8, handle business operations while also getting involved in the creative side.
You will be based in the very chic Chelsea office with a wonderful team, as well as the opportunity to travel the world – Japan, America, South of France, Italy, South America, the sky is the limit!
This role is totally varied and you will be a senior player involved in the daily running of the business. Duties include but are not limited to:
· People management, assisting with onboarding, evaluating team performance, strategic planning with the Founder
· Overseeing, adapting and implementing a variety of new systems and processes, from procurement to client support to training. All new ideas welcome!
· Keeping all documentation up to date, a keen eye for detail is essential
· Building and managing relationships with suppliers and partners, such as luxury villas, restaurants, hotels, private jets & private charters
· Opportunity to travel abroad to visit potential new suppliers/partners and ensure they meet the standards of the company’s clientele
The company offers an impressive benefits package and good hours, as well as discretionary bonus.
Ideally you will be/have:
· Previous people management experience, whether this is from managing a team, dealing with suppliers or perhaps something more “outside the box”
· Open on industry experience: the ideal would be in luxury, travel, concierge, brand relationships or similar, however an Operations Manager in a boutique finance company looking to move into creative would also be a good fit
· Must have previous administrative experience, ideally in handling operations/logistics
· Articulate with pride in presentation – you will be an ambassador for the company
· Exceptional attention to detail, very high spelling & grammar levels
Interviewing ASAP, apply now!
We act as an employment agency for this role. Knightsbridge Recruitment specialise in Chiefs of Staff, EAs, PAs, Private PAs, Team Assistants, Receptionists and Office Managers across all industries. If you are already registered with us please contact your consultant directly. Due to the large number of applications we receive, unfortunately we are not able to respond to them all individually.